Wednesday, January 6, 2010

back from the dead














I'm back from the dead....literally. I had ran away from life and was sunning myself in Perth, West of Australia since ye old Christmas day. My-oh-my does it hurt to be back.

Put simply - reality bites.

Nevertheless I have my Feb edition of Rushh, a delightful new pair of Friend of Mine shoes, a free copy of Lure and a whole heap of wonderful blogs to pour through, to keep me going.

I also come bearing gifts in the next few days, that I had promised before Christmas.

So until we meet again, enjoy the pretty pictures...

15 comments:

  1. welcome back,
    sorry reality sucks

    ReplyDelete
  2. The girl in the second picture is so gorgeous and I love that picture of Gemma too!! Great to have you back!! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are all really great pictures. Glad you had a good vaca!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Book another holiday in March! It's the only solution when you're dragged kicking and screaming into the usual daily grind again.

    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. i loveeee the first photo...so pretty with the trees. how does jo take photos like that?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool chic, wonderfully effortless chic... glad you came back!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you're back!!!!! I love those pictures, each one made me think.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is that a vintage Johnny picture??
    Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. these pictures are super hot! i love them those girls are seriously fierce.

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh! and as for the leapord jacket i got it at f21, :)

    ReplyDelete