Tuesday, August 18, 2009

saving face













A random collection of faceless images.
They always say you should never judge a book by its cover, but what if you start judging people from the waist down? Is that morally a step up?
Take away a face and you might think that it's not going to be all about the one with the beautiful smile or the one with the pretty eyes and that judgement will be a thing of the past. But let's be honest here, faceless or not, there is something to be said for the clothing that accompanies a person. So essentially a world without pretty faces would be a life all the more boring and one no more free of judgement than the world we live in today.
p.s. Yes I'm in a philosophical mood...and yes I have way too much time on my hands...don't judge me, well not at least until you can see what I'm wearing.

No comments:

Post a Comment