Monday, September 14, 2009

I'll be a bag lady. a fendi bag lady. but a bag lady


alexander mcqueen me


dad knows best - CHARLIE






oxford street topman accessories serve me well

5 euro studded belt, paris thrift store, love of my life

a collection in abundance






If you know me its not secret that I have an unhealthy obsession with accessories. I have boxes over-flowing with every possible accessory imaginable. On my recent travels I collected a few thousand new items, some of which are still being shipped back, others have already taken pride of place on display in my newly minted closet.

Despite all these unnecessary possessions, I nearly fell to my knees when I laid my feeble eyes on these Alexander McQueen knuckle dusters. Oh how I would love to own.

For now though I will just make do with what I've got...including a whole new set of rings that my very talented dad made for me while I was away ("because you know everyone needs a side project", he says).

Isn't he just a gem!

2 comments:

  1. AHHHHHH... your ring collection is perrrrrrfect. I've been on the hunt in paris for the ring in your second photo, 2nd ring on the left.. It shall be mine one day.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. im extremely jealous of your jewelry collection. mine is pathetic in comparison.

    ReplyDelete