Monday, September 14, 2009

that girl again




Here's 'that' girl again. The girl with the divine Alexander Wang boots that I posted about the other day. No suprises that she is looking uber chic again.

I would quite happily take her Louis Vuitton leopard print scarf over my H&M imitation any day, I wouldn't pass on the Acne leather pants either and yeh the Balenciaga bag is seasons old now but I who am I to say know to such treasures?



Pretty girl, with the boots to-die-for, oh to be you for just one day


*sigh*

2 comments:

  1. love this look..I like how she pairs everything just perfectly ;p

    http://eclecticdujour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. she's practically wearing every trend for fall and somehow manages to look great while going so. who is this girl?

    ReplyDelete