Tuesday, September 15, 2009

P.A.M where art thou?




I saw this jumper in the sunday herald sun, sunday magazine on sunday (of all days).


It reads temple. ov. psychik. anarchik. mystik. youth and it has super pretty shoulder/sleeve draping detailing. I can already picture it on...this is not good.



I think I need it. Problem is I can't find it online anywhere. So far, no good. So now I want it even more so.


Le brand is P.A.M (perks and mini) a local Melbourne label which all began when Mischa and Shauna decided to make some clothes to take on their honeymoon. As such P.A.M was born and this ended up being their first collection.


Cute story. Cute jumper.



Oh where art thou?

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for your comment. Loving your blog :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your style of writing, actually your hole blog is awesome! :)

    keep up the good work, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great jumper!
    And thanks for your sweet comment :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey girl. love your blog. couldnt find contact info but wondering if you would like to exchange links : )

    ginamarievintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos and I am in love with your header btw haha
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck lady!

    I love ur header image. sooo pretty.

    xx,
    fashionlayne

    ReplyDelete