Wednesday, September 9, 2009

irina - a cut above the rest









I have been in like with Irina Lazraneau ever since I layed eyes on her in what some might consider her 'darker days' - those in which she was often seen climbing into the back of black cabs with Pete Doherty in the wee small hours of the morning (post his Kate Moss days of course). I wouldn't say she is conventionally what one might consider beautiful but one cannot deny the girl has a face for the camera and a set of cheekbones that I would potentially kill for.

She is looking very of the minute avec her new pixie crop and I am liking it so. It accents those cheekbones further (as if they really needed it?) and defines her jawline.
I'm thinking a modern day version of Audrey Hepburn (minus the bad boy past).

1 comment:

  1. i think i'm gonna miss her old hair. . . on her new show card she looks like one of the beatles

    ReplyDelete